söndag 31 juli 2011

Mosaic Monday High Summer


Högsommarmosaik. High Summer Mosaic. If you  want to 
see more mosaics, visit Mary here.

Tidningsppslaget nedan  är från månadens utgåva av tidningen Femina: 
Hemma hos Anneli Ullman som är en av ägarna till inredningsaffären Garbo. 
The magazine spread below, is from the monthly swedish magazine 'Femina' 
This is the home of Anneli Ullman one of the owners of the innovative shop  
                                     Garbo As you can see it is mix of antique and modern.....
Garbo's photos, my mosaic. 







8 kommentarer:

  1. gorgeous pics of the Day Lily. I have a couple in my garden. Such glorious colours they come in.

    And what a beautiful house - so you do photography for house magazines! - superb. I think I don't have enough skills for that.

    SvaraRadera
  2. One of the things I love to do when I travel is to collect women's magazines from different countries. I love to see what interests women elsewhere, find decorating or gardening idea and recipes.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilka jättefina bilder på lilja,daglilja!!! Underbara färger. Inredningsreportaget är helt i min smak, jättesnyggt!
    /Maria

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hej, hej!

    Hoppas allt är bra med dig. Jättefina bilder som alltid och vilket vackert hem.

    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  5. A love mosaic and photos. And I love your header. The flowers are all beautiful.

    SvaraRadera
  6. I love the mosaics of the rooms, they are so fresh looking. It is high summer here as well, but most of my day lilies are finished.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Jättefina bilder både på liljorna och bilder ifrån tidningen/Christina

    SvaraRadera
  8. That is a beautiful mosaic. Have a nice evening

    SvaraRadera